BIG UPDATE!!!!

So it's been a while. Life truly took over, and I honestly don't know where to begin.
I imagined being a mum and keeping up with this blog an easy thing to achieve, how wrong was I? I have so much to update I feel like I'll be typing away for ages. So this is probably going to be a long one. 

Firstly a quick update on the kids (yes I said kids!!!)

Grace is doing amazingly well, she's 2 and a half! How the hell did that happen? She's in nursery five days a week, although it is just 3 hours in a morning, but I'm not complaining. She really has turned into the sweetest little girl, she is so caring and loving towards her little brother, we'll get to him in a moment, she knows a few colours, can count to 3, potty training is in full swing (I will do a post dedicated to potty training) and she's always singing and dancing, mainly to make her little brother laugh. All in all she's come on so much since starting nursery in September and I'm so glad we made the decision to send her there. 

Now then my little munchkin, Jackson Leonard Bell.
I'm wanting to write a whole post dedicated to each of my children so I won't go into too much detail. 
We had Jackson on the 7th of March 2016, so he's now 11 months old, again I can't believe how quick kiddies grow up, you blink and they're already turning one! He's such a happy little boy, he's sitting up, clapping and waving. It's true what they say about boys though, he is very, very lazy. He's not crawling yet but it doesn't seem to bother him, he's happy just rolling mulching about like a slug. 

Anyway all in all life is very busy at the moment and to tell you the truth I love it. 
I'm hoping to get a few more blog post up over the next week. 

Laura x

Comments

Popular Posts