Grace's First Night In Her Own Room.



As I told you all recently, Grace moved into her own bedroom last night, and my gosh did she surprise us!

Her usual bedtime routine is:

Daddy takes her upstairs at 7pm,
mummy changes her nappy,
daddy gives her her last bottle,
and she gets popped into her moses basket, and off she drifts too sleep, until the next morning!

So we continued this same routine, and it worked brilliantly. She went straight too sleep! I was absolutely surprised when Brew came downstairs at 7:15pm, and said she was completely out of it!

We checked on her several times throughout the night, and some how she had managed to wriggle her little self out from the tightly tucked in covers, and do a complete 90 degree turn!

How she managed this is beyond me. The covers were still tucked in neatly, but she was in the middle of the cotbed, verticle.
I wasn't too worried as she was still sound asleep, and looked really comfy, the only think that worried me was that she would get cold. So we just had too keep putting her back into her covers, until we went to bed ourselfs.
This morning, as you proberbly guessed, she was again verticle.
We are thinking a Grobag is the way to go?
I'm sure I will pick one up and try it out at some point.
So that's how Graces first night in her own room went, hopefully it will be smooth sailing from here on out. Fingers crossed.
Laura x

Comments

Popular Posts